New Zealand vs India 1st ODI Prediction
- New Zealand have been left bruised and battered after being whitewashed 0-5 in the T20I series in their own backyard.
- New Zealand have won five out of their six ODIs against India at the Seddon Park including the previous three in a row.
- The Indian batsmen will look to take advantage of the inexperience in the Kiwi bowling attack and dictate terms early on.
Date- Feb 05, 2020
Time- 07:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Seddon Park – Hamilton, New Zealand
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (c/wk), Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Scott Kuggeleijn/Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett
India Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav/Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah
NZ vs IND 1st ODI Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Martin Guptill||Mitchell Santner||Tom Latham||Hamish Bennett|
|Ross Taylor||Ravindra Jadeja||KL Rahul||Yuzvendra Chahal|
|Virat Kohli (c)||Jasprit Bumrah|