New Zealand Vs England 4th T20 Prediction
- New Zealand have come from behind to lead this five-game series 2-1 with two games to play.
- An experimental England team have handed debuts to six players so far on this tour, but after winning the first game they have fallen short in consecutive chases since.
- New Zealand had Colin de Grandhomme in the runs last time out, hitting a half-century before they successfully defended 180/7 to win by 14 runs.
Date- Nov 08, 2019
Time- 10:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-McLean Park – Napier, New Zealand
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Tim Siefert (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee (c), Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jonny Bairstow (wk), Dawid Malan, Tom Banton, James Vince, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Curran, Lewis Gregory, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Matthew Parkinson, Pat Brown
NZ vs ENG 4th T20 Dream11 Team