New Zealand vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI Match Prediction
- New Zealand have far more depth in their batting. Despite losing the top order cheaply, they chased 272 without breaking a sweat in the previous game.
- New Zealand is on a 8 match winning streak at home. Bangladesh, on the other hand, haven’t won a game in New Zealand
- Bangladesh have a poor bowling attack and if even they manage to get big score, they’ll find it hard to defend that.
The series is done and dusted as New Zealand have won the first two games. They’ll aim for a clear sweep against Bangladesh who’ll step on the park to salvage their pride. Read our preview for New Zealand Vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI that will be played at the Basin Reserve, Wellington.
There was a considerable improvement in Bangladesh’s performance in the second ODI, yet, they were not good enough to get past the Kiwis. They did bat well and posted a decent score of 275, even knocked off the New Zealand top order for not much but a magnificent inning from Tom Latham helped New Zealand cruise to a victory.
Bangladesh’s bowling is a major area of concern. They don’t seem to have a bowler that can rip through a batting order. The visitors heavily rely on their spinners to do the job, however, pitches in New Zealand aren’t feasible for spin bowling.
Date-25 March 2021
Time -03:30, GMT +5:30
Venue-Basin Reserve – Wellington, New Zealand
NZ vs BAN Toss Prediction
The wicket gets slightly better to bat in the second inning so the skipper that wins the toss might opt to bowl.
The surface is expected to be a good wicket to bat but it may offer some movement to the pacers with the new ball. Spinners might come in to play in the second half. However, we don’t expect them to get much turn.
The weather looks good for the match day. The temperature will hover around 15 degrees.
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
Tom Latham(C&WK), Devon Conway, Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Will Young, Jimmy Neesham, Daryll Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult/Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Tamim Iqbal (c), Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Maheri Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed/Rubel Hossain
NZ vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Devon Conway, Martin Guptill( C ), Tamim Iqbal
- All Rounder:Jimmy Neesham(VC), Mitchell Santner, Mahedi Hasan
- Wicket Keeper:Tom Latham
- Bowler:Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Mustafizur Rahman