Nepal Vs Zimbabwe 4th T20 Prediction
- Zimbabwe faced defeat in their last match against Singapore while Nepal are coming on the back of a resounding win against Singapore.
- Zimbabwe have the psychological advantage as they defeated Nepal pretty convincingly when the two teams met in the series opener.
- Zimbabwe have more experienced campaigners in their side than Nepal whose batting seems to rely heavily on their skipper Paras Khadka.
Date- Oct 01, 2019
Time – 17:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Indian Association Ground – Singapore, Singapore
Nepal Predicted Playing 11
- Ishan Pandey, Paras Khadka (c), Aarif Sheikh, Dipendra Singh Airee, Kushal Malla, Binod Bhandari (wk), Abinash Bohara, Sushan Bhari, KC Karan, Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
- Regis Chakabva, Brian Chari, Sean Williams (c), Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Ryan Burl, Richmond Mutumbami (wk), Neville Madziva, Timycen Maruma, Tony Munyonga, Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava