Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Durban Heat T20 Prediction
- nbeaten league leaders Nelson Mandela Bay Giants welcome Durban Heat to Port Elizabeth as they look to maintain their excellent start.
- The Giants have won all three of their completed games, with one no result too. Most recently, JJ Smuts hit 73 as they chased 187 to beat Cape Town Blitz by five wickets.
- Durban Heat have been frustrated by the weather, meanwhile. A no result against Tshwane Spartans last time out was the third time they have been unable to complete a fixture. Their only completed match ended in a ten-run loss against Cape Town Blitz.
Date- 23 Nov 2019
Time – 16:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- St Georges Park – Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Winner – Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
NB Bay Giants Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Ben Dunk (wk), JJ Smuts (c), Heino Kuhn, Grant Thomson, Marco Marais, Chris Morris, Onke Nyaku, Junior Dala, Imran Tahir, Nandre Burger
Durban Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Wesley Marshall, Alex Hales, Wihan Lubbe, Dane Vilas (c, wk), David Miller, Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Prenelan Subrayen, Kyle Abbott, Malusi Siboto