Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction
- In-form Mumbai Indians made it three wins in a row when they recorded their highest ever successful IPL run chase (198) to beat Kings XI Punjab by three wickets last time out.
- Kieron Pollard did the damage, smashing 83 from 31 balls as Mumbai sneaked victory – their fourth of this year’s IPL – off the final ball.
- Rajasthan Royals lost their most recent match off the final ball, meanwhile – Ben Stokes conceding 21 from the final over, including six from the last ball, against Chennai Super Kings.
Date -13 apr 2019
Time- 16.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue- Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Winner- Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Jason Behrendorff, Rahul Chahar, Alzarri Joseph, Jasprit Bumrah
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Liam Livingstone, Ashton Turner, Rahul Tripathi, Riyan Parag, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron