Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Prediction
- A super-over win against Sunrisers Hyderabad sealed Mumbai Indians’ play-off place. They now have eight wins from 13 games so far.
- Kolkata Knight Riders could still join them in the play-offs, but they will need to win this game and better Sunrisers Hyderabad’s net run rate.
- Andre Russell was in sublime form when these teams last met – smashing 80 not out from 40 balls as KKR posted 232/2 and won by 34 runs.
Date -05 May 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue –Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Winner–Kolkata Knight Riders
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Suryakumar Yadav, Anukul Roy, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
Kolkata Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Shubman Gill, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Piyush Chawla, Harry Gurney, Sandeep Warrier