Mumbai Indians Vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction
The Royal Battle between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings will take place on 3 April 2019 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The rivalry between the two dates back to their first meeting in IPL 2008, since then the two have played each other 26 times and MI is leading the race.
- Chennai Super Kings are carrying plenty of momentum with them having won their first three matches on the bounce.
- Mumbai Indians will be playing at their home ground where they have beaten Chennai Super Kings five times out of eight.
- Chennai Super Kings have lost four of the last five IPL matches they have played against the Mumbai Indians
The pitch at the Wankhede is expected to be good for batting and a high-scoring affair can be expected tomorrow. With dew settling in, the team defending a target won’t have it easy by any stretch of the imagination.
Date – 03 Apr 2019
Time- 20:00:00 GMT +5.30
Venue –Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Winner – Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard/Ben Cutting, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Jason Behrendorff
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir