Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction
- Chennai Super Kings will be playing at their home ground where they have won six out of seven matches in this year’s IPL.
- Mumbai Indians have beaten Chennai Super Kings six times in their last seven attempts, including both the encounters this season.
- This pitch tends to favor spinners more and Chennai Super Kings have more quality in their spin department than Mumbai Indians.
Date -07 May 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue –MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan/Evin Lewis, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan/Anukul Roy, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Murali Vijay/Dhruv Shorey, Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir