Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi 27th Match Prediction
- Peshawar Zalmi need to beat league leaders Multan Sultans to secure their Pakistan Premier League play-off place.
- The Sultans sit three points clear of Zalmi at the top of the table, having lost just one of their six completed matches so far.
- Zalmi missed the chance to seal their play-off spot last time out, losing to Lahore Qalandars, and defeat in this match – their final group game – will leave them nervously waiting on other results.
Date- 13 march 2020
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
venue- National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- James Vince, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Ilyas, Imran Tahir, Junaid Khan
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Kamran Akmal (wk), Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Liam Livingstone, Shoaib Malik, Lewis Gregory, Carlos Brathwaite, Wahab Riaz (c), Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Yasir Shah
MS vs PSZ Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:James Vince, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Haider Ali
- All Rounder:Moeen Ali, Shoaib Malik (vc)
- Wicket Keeper:Kamran Akmal
- Bowler:Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir (c), Junaid Khan, Wahab Riaz