Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi 1st Semi Final Match Prediction
- After topping the table, Multan Sultans will hope the re-jigged play-off format does not cost them a place in the final.
- They are favourites for this match, having lost just twice in the group stage – one of which came after they had already sealed top spot with a victory against Peshawar Zalmi.
- That match was Zalmi’s final group game as Sohail Tanvir’s 3-26 bowled the Sultans to a three-run win but results elsewhere ensured they claimed the fourth semi-final spot anyway.
Date- Mar 17, 2020
Time – 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner – Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- Rohail Nazir, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Moeen Ali, Shan Masood (c), Ravi Bopara, Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Ali Shafiq, Imran Tahir, Mohammad Irfan
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Haider Ali, Wahab Riaz (c), Shoaib Malik, Hammad Azam, Umar Amin, Mohammad Amir Khan, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Yasir Shah
MS vs PSZ Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Shan Masood, Haider Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Khushdil Shah
- All Rounder:Shoaib Malik (vc), Shahid Afridi
- Wicket Keeper:Kamran Akmal, Zeeshan Ashraf
- Bowler:Sohail Tanvir (c), Wahab Riaz, Rahat Ali