Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings 10th Match Prediction
- Multan Sultans will look for more success on ‘home’ soil as they take on Karachi Kings at Multan Stadium.
- The Sultans made it two wins from three games so far when they won their first match in Multan against Peshawar Zalmi. Sohail Tanvir took 4-13 to set up a six-wicket win against Peshawar Zalmi.
- Karachi Kings have already beaten Peshawar Zalmi too but lost their most recent match as they were unable to defend 156/9 against Quetta Gladiators.
Date- Feb 28, 2020
Time- 15:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan, Pakistan
Winner – Karachi Kings
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- James Vince, Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Ilyas, Imran Tahir
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Umaid Asif