MSL Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars T20 Prediction
- Paarl Rocks will be looking to get back to winning ways when they take on struggling defending champions Jozi Stars.
- Despite retaining the core of last season’s squad, the Stars have lost four from four so far and were bowled out for 108 and 126 in their two most recent matches.
- Paarl Rocks, meanwhile, bowled Cape Town Blitz out for 84 to win their first game but, after a rained-off match in Durban, they lost last time out when they failed to defend 185/6.
Date – 22 Nov 2019
Time- 21:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Boland Park – Cape town, South Africa
Paarl Rocks Predicted Playing 11
- Cameron Delport, James Vince, Henry Davids, Faf du Plessis (c), Dwaine Pretorius, Hardus Viljoen, Mangaliso Mosehle (wk), Isuru Udana, Feresco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi
Jozi Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma (c), Dan Christian, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Simon Harmer, Eathan Bosch, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Aaron Phangiso