MSL -Jozi Stars Vs Paarl Rocks T20 Prediction
- Winless Jozi Stars go into the match with Paarl Rocks on the back of losing all six matches so far this season.
- The Stars, the defending champions, saw their losing streak continue last time out despite Chris Gayle’s half-century in his final game. They were bowled out for 135 chasing 156 to win.
- Paarl Rocks, meanwhile, lost last time out but had won three in a row before then. They were bowled out for 126 most recently in a rare poor batting performance.
Date- Dec 01, 2019
Time-13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –Wanderers Stadium – Johannesburg, South Africa
Winner- Paarl Rocks
Jozi Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Ryan Rickleton (wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma (c), Shoaib Malik, Dan Christian, Simon Harmer, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Aaron Phangiso, Lizaad Williams
Paarl Rocks Predicted Playing 11
- Cameron Delport, James Vince, Henry Davids, Faf du Plessis (c), Sibonelo Makhanya, Hardus Viljoen, Mangaliso Mosehle (wk), Isuru Udana, Ferisco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi
JS vs PR Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLERS|
|Faf du Plessis||Shoaib Malik (vc)||Mangaliso Mohsele||Kagiso Rabada|
|Reeza Hendricks||Ferisco Adams||Bjorn Fortuin (c)|
|James Vince||Tabraiz Shamsi|
|Temba Bavuma||Hardus Viljoen|