Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers T20 Prediction
- able-topping Melbourne Stars take on second-placed Sydney Sixers in a big clash at the top of the BBL table.
- The Stars made it five wins in a row as Glenn Maxwell fired them to victory against Melbourne Renegades last time out – chasing 169 in 18.4 overs.
- Sydney Sixers have also won five in a row, however – most recently having their England internationals to thank for a two-wicket win against Adelaide Strikers.
Date- 12 jan 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Melbourne Cricket Ground – Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Ben Dunk, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Seb Gotch (wk), Clinton Hinchcliffe, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lance Morris
Sydney Sixers Predicted Playing 11
- Josh Philippe (wk), Dan Hughes, James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Jack Edwards, Ben Dwarshuis, Benjamin Manenti, Jackson Bird, Lloyd Pope
MLS vs SYS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Daniel Hughes||Marcus Stoinis||Josh Philippe||Sandeep Lamichhane|
|James Vince||Glenn Maxwell (c)||Benjamin Manenti|
|Nick Larkin||Tom Curran (vc)||Lloyd Pope|