Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers Qualifier Prediction
- Table-topping Melbourne Stars take on second-placed Sydney Sixers in the Qualifier play-off of the 2019-20 Big Bash League.
- Melbourne Stars finished in top spot, but they come into this play-off – which has a place in the final up for grabs – after three consecutive defeats.
- Sydney Sixers, on the other hand, won their last three matches to finish second in the table and also earn two shots at a place in the BBL final.
Date – 31 jan 2020
Time- 13:45:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Melbourne Cricket Ground – Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques (c), Dan Hughes, Jordan Silk, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Sean Abbott.
Sydney Sixers Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Seb Gotch (wk), Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Peter Handscomb, Nic Maddinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Haris Rauf
MLS vs SYS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Marcus Stoinis (c)||Glenn Maxwell||Josh Philippe||Haris Rauf|
|Nic Maddinson||Nathan Coulter-Nile||Peter Handscomb||Ben Dwarshuis|
|Steve Smith||Clint Hinchcliffe|