Melbourne Stars vs Brisbane Heat BBL Prediction
- Melbourne Stars have won all the four matches that they have played so far at the MCG this BBL season.
- Brisbane Heat have beaten Melbourne Stars six times in the last eight encounters against them.
- Melbourne Stars outplayed Brisbane Heat by 22 runs when the two teams faced each other earlier this season.
Date- 25 jan 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Melbourne Cricket Ground – Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Peter Handscomb, Seb Gotch (wk), Clint Hinchliffe, Daniel Worrall, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Sandeep Lamichhane
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn (c), Sam Heazlett, Matt Renshaw, AB de Villiers, Marnus Labuschagne, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, James Pattinson, Mitchell Swepson, Ben Laughlin, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
MLS vs BRH Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Nic Maddinson||Marcus Stoinis (c)||Seb Gotch||Clint Hinchliffe|
|Chris Lynn||Glenn Maxwell (vc)||Sandeep Lamichhane|
|AB de Villiers||Matt Renshaw||Mitchell Swepson|