Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars T20 Prediction
- Table-topping Melbourne Stars will look to complete a derby double when they take on the Renegades, the winless defending champions.
- The Stars sit top of the table with six wins from seven games so far, including their eight-wicket win when these teams met at the MCG.
- Melbourne Renegades have not won since last year’s final, meanwhile – when they beat the Stars. They are rock bottom after seven defeats from seven so far.
Date – 10 jan 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia
Winner- Melbourne Stars
Melbourne Renegades Predicted Playing 11
- Sam Harper (wk), Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Tom Cooper, Dan Christian (c), Jack Wildermuth, Beau Webster, Samit Patel, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Joe Mennie
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Ben Dunk (wk), Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Seb Gotch, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane, Dan Worrall