Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers BBL Prediction
- Adelaide Strikers have won their last two matches while Melbourne Renegades have lost their first three matches.
- Melbourne Renegades will be playing at their home ground where they won five of their seven matches last season.
- Melbourne Renegades have some big names in their batting line-up like Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh and Marcus Harris.
Date – Dec 29, 2019
Time – 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia
Winner – Melbourne Renegades
MLR vs ADS Pitch Condition
The Docklands Stadium did not witness many high-scoring encounters last BBL season. So one can expect a pitch that will have something in it for both batsmen and bowlers.
Melbourne Renegades Predicted Playing 11
- Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Beau Webster, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney
Adelaide Strikers Predicted Playing 11
- Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Alex Carey (c/wk), Jonathan Wells, Rashid Khan, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake
MLR vs ADS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Aaron Finch (c)||Daniel Christian||Sam Harper||Kane Richardson|
|Shaun Marsh (vc)||Matthew Short||Peter Siddle|
|Jake Weatherald||Rashid Khan|
|Jonathan Wells||Billy Stanlake|