Lahore Qalandars Vs Quetta Gladiators Prediction
- Quetta Gladiators have been the most consistent team so far and are topping the league standings with four wins from five matches.
- Quetta Gladiators have a very strong record against Lahore Qalandars whom they have beaten five times out of seven in the PSL.
- Lahore Qalandars seem to have a little more steam in their bowling attack with Rahat Ali and Haris Rauf looking in imperious form.
The pitch should be a good one to bat on Seamers will find a bit of movement with the new ball 160 seems a par score here
Date– Feb 27, 2019
Time – 17:00:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Winner – Lahore Qalandars
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar, Salman Butt, AB de Villiers (c), Corey Anderson, David Wiese, Gauhar Ali (wk), Yasir Shah, Sandeep Lamichhane, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Ahsan Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Dwayne Smith, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c/wk), Anwar Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Ghulam Mudassar, Fawad Ahmed
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
LHQ : L W L W L
QTG : L W W W W
Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators Betting Odds
Quetta Gladiators begin as the bookmakers’ favorites to win this 17th match of the Pakistan Super League 2019 and they are being offered at odds of 1.61 on Betway and 1.66 on Bet365. Lahore Qalandars are the underdogs for this game at a higher price of 2.20 on both Betway and Bet365.