Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi 24th Match Prediction
- Resurgent Lahore Qalandars will look to continue their charge up the table when they take on second-placed Peshawar Zalmi.
- The Qalandars have won three of their last four games, with Ben Dunk in superb form. After scoring 93 against Quetta Gladiators, he hit 99* from 40 balls against Karachi Kings last time out.
- Peshawar Zalmi have won their last two matches, meanwhile. Their two most recent matches have been shortened by rain, but they beat Quetta Gladiators and then Islamabad United.
Date-10 march 2020
Time – 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner- Lahore Qalandars
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar (c), Ben Dunk, Mohammad Hafeez, Dane Vilas (wk), Samit Patel, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Salman Irshad, Dilbar Hussain, Haris Rauf
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Liam Livingstone, Shoaib Malik, Carlos Brathwaite, Wahab Riaz (c), Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Yasir Shah