Lahore Qalandars Vs Multan Sultans Match Prediction
- Both teams have lost their last three matches in a row to ensure they occupy the bottom two spots in the Pakistan Super League.
- Multan Sultans have two wins from nine matches, while the Qalandars have three – including a six-wicket win when these teams last met.
- Fakhar Zaman (63) and AB de Villiers (52*) hit half-centuries in that game, as Lahore reached 204/4 off the final ball, but the South African is now out injured for the Qalandars.
Date – 11 march 2019
Time – 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner – Lahore Qalandars
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Anton Devcich, Haris Sohail, Riki Wessels, Sohail Akhtar, Umair Masood, David Wiese, Sandeep Lamichhane, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali, Aizaz Cheema
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- Umar Siddiq, James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik, Dan Christian, Shahid Afridi, Chris Green, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Nauman Ali, Mohammad Ilyas