Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 3rd Match Prediction
- Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans are the final two teams to get their 2020 Pakistan Super League campaigns underway.
- The two teams missed out on the play-offs last season, both finishing with three wins in ten matches and six points in total.
- Lahore Qalandars were content to stick with the core of last season’s team but Multan Sultans have invested heavily.
Date- 21 feb 2020
Time- 20:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner- Lahore Qalandars
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman (c), Chris Lynn, Mohammad Hafeez, Sohail Akhtar, Dane Vilas (wk), David Wiese, Samit Patel, Dilbar Hussain, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Usman Shinwari
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- James Vince, Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Rohail Nazir (wk), Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Imran Tahir
LHQ vs MS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Chris Lynn||Moeen Ali (c)||Rohail Nazir||Haris Rauf (vc)|
|Rilee Rossouw||Mohammad Hafeez||Dilbar Hussain|
|James Vince||Imran Tahir|
|Shan Masood||Sohail Tanvir|