Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans 29th Match Prediction
- Table-topping Multan Sultans take on Lahore Qalandars on the final day of group-stage action at the 2020 Pakistan Super League.
- The Sultans are already guaranteed to finish first ahead of the shortened play-offs, but Lahore Qalandars need to win this game to qualify with them.
- The Qalandars were beaten heavily in their most recent match in Lahore, however – suffering a ten-wicket loss to Karachi Kings to end their winning streak.
Date- Mar 15, 2020
Time- 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner- Multan Sultans
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar (c), Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk (wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Salman Irshad, Dilbar Hussain, Haris Rauf
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- Rohail Nazir, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Moeen Ali, Shan Masood (c), Ravi Bopara, Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Ali Shafiq, Imran Tahir, Mohammad Irfan
LHQ vs MS Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Chris Lynn, Sohail Akhtar, Shan Masood
- All Rounder:Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel (c), Moeen Ali
- Wicket Keeper:Ben Dunk, Zeeshan Ashraf
- Bowler:Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Tanvir (vc), Imran Tahir