Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings Prediction
- The Karachi Kings have Babar Azam leading their batting unit. He is the currently top-ranked player in T20 cricket and in excellent form.
- Lahore Qalandars have a very strong batting unit too with AB de Villiers as the biggest name of the lot
- Both sides are closely contested but the Karachi Kings seem to have a better bowling attack by just a little bit.
Date– Feb 16, 2019
Time –21:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Dubai Cricket Stadium – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Winner – Lahore Qalandars
- Lahore Qalandars finished bottom of last season’s pile with just three wins from ten matches and they lost their first game this year too – failing to defend 171/8 in a five-wicket defeat to Islamabad United.
- Karachi Kings made a winning start, however, when they scored 183/6 in a seven-run win against Multan Sultans in their first game.
- Karachi Kings’ openers Liam Livingstone (82) and Babar Azam (77) set a new PSL record partnership, putting on 157 for the first wicket in their opening match
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar, Brendan Taylor, AB de Villiers, Mohammad Hafeez, Anton Devcich, Carlos Brathwaite, Yasir Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Sikandar Raza, Imad Wasim, Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari, Sohail Khan, Umer Khan