Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United 17th Match Prediction
- After a first win of the season in their last match, inspired by Ben Dunk’s 93 from 43 balls, Lahore Qalandars play their second of back-to-back ‘home’ games as they look to back that win up.
- Dunk’s magnificent innings set them up for a total of 209/5, and Salman Irshad took 4-30 to bowl Quetta out for 172 in reply – Lahore’s first win in eight matches.
- Islamabad United, on the other hand, have hit a rut with two defeats either side of a rained-off match against Peshawar Zalmi. They could not defend 183/3 last time out.
Date- Mar 04, 2020
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk (wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Sohail Akhtar (c), Samit Patel, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dilbar Hussain, Shaheen Afridi, Salman Irshad, Muhammad Faizan
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi (wk), Dawid Malan, Rizwan Hussain, Shadab Khan (c), Colin Ingram, Asif Ali, Amad Butt, Dale Steyn, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Rumman Raees, Muhammad Musa