Karachi Kings Vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction
- Quetta Gladiators have already qualified for the qualifier, with seven wins from nine matches so far – putting them two points clear of Peshawar Zalmi.
- One of their two defeats so far was against Karachi Kings, however, when Colin Ingram smashed an unbeaten 127 from 59 balls as they scored 188/4 to seal a six-wicket win.
- This is Karachi’s first PSL match in Karachi, where the remainder of this year’s matches will be played as the tournament concludes on Pakistani soil.
KRK vs QTG Toss Prediction
Both teams have been successful winning the toss in recent matches, and both prefer to field first – it could be a crucial toss therefore, and Karachi would love to seize the initiative in front of a ‘home’ crowd.
Date – 10 march 2019
Time – 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban, South Africa
Winner – Karachi Kings
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Ben Dunk, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Azam Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Harry Gurney, Mohammad Hasnain