Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi 2nd Match Prediction
- Last year’s beaten finalists Peshawar Zalmi start their 2020 Pakistan Super League campaign against Karachi Kings.
- Zalmi have added quality to last year’s team, with Shoaib Malik signed up and big-hitting Englishmen Tom Banton and Liam Livingstone also added to their squads.
- Karachi Kings, meanwhile, are looking to improve on a fourth-place finish last season, and count Babar Azam and Mohammad Amir in their number.
Time- 15:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Winner -Peshawar Zalmi
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usama Mir
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Kamran Akmal, Tom Banton, Liam Livingstone, Imam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Umar Amin, Darren Sammy (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali
KRK vs PSZ Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Babar Azam (vc)||Shoaib Malik (c)||Tom Banton||Wahab Riaz|
|Alex Hales||Kamran Akmal||Umaid Asif|
|Liam Livingstone||Umer Khan|