Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans Prediction
- Karachi Kings got back to winning ways last time out, as Liam Livingstone led the chase of 134 to beat Lahore Qalandars by five wickets.
- Livingstone was also the hero the last time they played Multan Sultans, in their opening match – he scored 83 and shared a 157-run partnership with Babar Azam in a seven-run win.
- Multan Sultans bounced back with a win, but then lost four of their next five matches as their struggles from the end of last season’s competition continued at the start of this one.
Abu Dhabi is typically a flat wicket – the seamers may get some early bounce but the batsmen could otherwise thrive
Date– Mar 04, 2019
Time – 21:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Winner –Karachi Kings
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Aaron Summers
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- Umar Siddiq, James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik, Dan Christian, Shahid Afridi, Tom Moores, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Nauman Ali, Mohammad Ilyas