Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans 19th Match Prediction
- Table-topping Multan Sultans take on Karachi Kings as they look to stretch their lead at the top of the Pakistan Super League table.
- The Sultans have won four of their five matches so far, including their last three in a row – comfortably beating Karachi when they last met during that run.
- Karachi Kings have hit back by winning their last two matches, however. Most recently, Mohmmad Amir claimed 4-25 and Babar Azam hit 70* in a six-wicket win against Peshawar Zalmi.
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner- Multan Sultans
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Alex Hales, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Aamer Yamin
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- James Vince, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Sohail Tanvir, Bilawal Bhatti, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Ilyas, Imran Tahir