Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi 20th Match Prediction
- After getting back to winning ways last time out, Islamabad United now face Peshawar Zalmi at Rawalpindi.
- Islamabad thrashed Lahore Qalandars in their most recent match, with Colin Munro’s 87* leading them to 198/3 and a 71-run win.
- Peshawar Zalmi also got back to winning ways last time out, however – posting 170/6 in a rain-reduced 15-over match with Quetta Gladiators to triumph by 30 runs.
Date- 07 March 2020
Time- 14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi (wk), Colin Munro, Rizwan Hussain, Shadab Khan (c), Colin Ingram, Asif Ali, Hussan Talat, Dale Steyn, Rumman Raees, Zafar Gohar, Akif Javed
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Haider Ali, Liam Livingstone, Shoaib Malik, Lewis Gregory, Liam Dawson, Wahab Riaz (c), Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Yasir Shah
ISU vs PSZ Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Luke Ronchi, Kamran Akmal
- All Rounder:Colin Munro, Colin Ingram, Imam-ul-Haq
- Wicket Keeper:Lewis Gregory, Shoaib Malik (c), Shadab Khan (vc)
- Bowler:Dale Steyn, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz