Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi 13th Match Prediction
- Islamabad United will look to get back to winning ways when they meet Peshawar Zalmi at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium.
- Islamabad were unable to defend 187/7 as they suffered a five-wicket loss to Quetta Gladiators last time out.
- Peshawar Zalmi won their match at Rawalpindi, however – posting 132/7 in a rain-reduced 12-over game before Lewis Gregory’s 4-25 helped them to a 16-run win against Lahore Qalandars.
Date- 29 deb 2019
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Islamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi (wk), Colin Munro, Dawid Malan, Shadab Khan (c), Colin Ingram, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Amad Butt, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Rumman Raees, Muhammad Musa
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Tom Banton, Kamran Akmal (wk), Haider Ali, Liam Livingstone, Mohammad Mohsin, Lewis Gregory, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan, Rahat Ali