Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans 5th Match Prediction
- Islamabad United, the 2018 champions, are looking to bounce back from their opening defeat to Quetta Gladiators.
- Dawid Malan scored 64 but Islamabad were bowled out for 168 and Quetta Gladiators claimed a three-wicket win with nine balls to spare.
- Multan Sultans won their opening game, however – reaching 142/5 in 16.1 overs to beat Lahore Qalandars by five wickets.
Date- Feb 22, 2020
Time- 9:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner- Islamabad United
slamabad United Predicted Playing 11
- Luke Ronchi (wk), Colin Munro, Dawid Malan, Colin Ingram, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan (c), Amad Butt, Akif Javed, Muhammad Musa
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- James Vince, Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Ilyas, Imran Tahir
ISU vs MS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Dawid Malan||Moeen Ali (vc)||Luke Ronchi||Imran Tahir (c)|
|Rilee Rossouw||Shahid Afridi||Sohail Tanvir|
|James Vince||Faheem Ashraf||Muhammad Musa Khan|