Ireland vs South Africa 3rd T20 Match Prediction
- Quinton de Kock hasn’t fired in the series but he is the best South Africa batsmen and is a good choice to be backed as South Africa’s top scorer.
- Tabraiz Shamsi has been phenomenal for South Africa and Ireland batsmen have had no answers to his spin. He once again will be the biggest threat for them and can be backed as the highest wicket-taker for the Proteas.
- Both teams have struggled with the bat. Back the first inning team total to be under 160.
Date-24 july 2021
Time – 20:30 IST / 15:00 GMT
Venue -Civil Service Cricket Club – Belfast, Ireland
Winner -South Africa
IRE vs SA Match Toss Prediction
The wicket looks very good to bat but might get a little slower in the second inning. The skipper who wins the toss might want to bat.
IRE vs SA Pitch Report
The surface should be good for batting. While the pacers might not get much help, the dryness of the surface will help the ball to grip and turn, making slower bowlers a real threat.
The series is already lost thus Ireland might look to shuffle some of its players. The fringe players – Benjamin White or William McClintock may be included in the XI.
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Andrew Balbirnie (c), George Dockrell, Harry Tector, Simi Singh, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Shane Getkate, Mark Adair, Craig Young, Joshua Little
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
Temba Bavuma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Janneman Malan/Kyle Verreynne, Aiden Markram/Reeza Hendricks,oda Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Wiaan Mulder, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks/Lizaad Williams, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
IRE vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Paul Stirling, Rassie van der Dussen , Andrew Balbirnie ( VC ) , David Miller
- All Rounder:Simi Singh, Mark Adair
- Wicket Keeper:Quinton de Kock (C)
- Bowler:Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin