Ireland vs South Africa 3rd ODI Match Prediction
- Quinton De Kock is likely to return for this match and will be South Africa’s best bet for the top scorer. He was their highest run-getter in the T20I series against West Indies.
- Andrew Balbirnie has a fifty and a hundred in both previous games. He is a brilliant pick for Ireland’s top scorer.
- Given the way the pitch has played, a first-inning team score of over 270 is very achievable.
Date – 16 July 2021
Time -15:15 IST / 9:45 GMT
Venue –The Village – Dublin, Ireland
Winner -South Africa
IRE vs SA Match Toss Prediction
The wicket looks a belter and putting runs on the board always help. We think the team winning the toss will bat.
IRE vs SA Pitch Report
The surface is pretty flat and there is not much on offer for the bowers. We should have another high scoring game on Friday.
The weather will be cloudy but we should have a full game without rain interruptions.
IRE vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Paul Stirling, Rassie van der Dussen, Harry Tector, Andrew Balbirnie ( C), Janneman Malan
- All Rounder:Mark Adair, George Dockrell
- Wicket Keeper:Quinton de Kock (VC)
- Bowler:Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Joshua Little