Ireland vs South Africa 2nd T20 Match Prediction
- Quinton De Kock has been in fine form and is likely to top score for South Africa in the second T20I
- Tabraiz Shamsi has been unplayable for Ireland. He was the highest wicket-taker in the last match with three wickets. He is our preferred pick for Ireland’s top wicket-taker.
- Given the vulnerabilities in both teams’ batting, we think the first inning team total in the next game could be under 150.
Date -Jul 22, 2021
Time -20:30 IST / 15:00 GMT
Venue-Civil Service Cricket Club – Dublin, Ireland
Winner -South Africa
Ireland vs South Africa 2nd T20 Live Streaming
The series will be broadcasted on Sky Sports in Ireland and Super Sports in South Africa.
IRE vs SA Match Toss Prediction
The wicket in Belfast might offer a little more to the bowlers so the skipper who wins the toss might bowl.
IRE vs SA Pitch Report
The surface should have some pace and bounce and offer a little more help to the pacers.
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
Andrew Balbirnie (c), Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Shane Getkate, Simi Singh, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, George Linde, Kagiso Rabada, Lizaad Williams, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
IRE vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Paul Stirling, Rassie van der Dussen , Andrew Balbirnie ( VC ) , Janneman Malan
- All Rounder:George Linde, Simi Singh, Mark Adair
- Wicket Keeper:Quinton de Kock (C)
- Bowler:Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Joshua Little