Ireland vs South Africa 1st T20 Match Prediction
- Quinton De Kock is in red hot form of late and scored a hundred in the last match. Back him to be South Africa’s top scorer.
- Andrew Balbirnie was in brilliant form in the ODIs. He will look to carry on his form in the T20Is. We think he has a good chance of top-scoring for Ireland in the 1st T20I.
- Tabraiz Shamsi was very hard to score off in the ODIs. The pressure of not being able to score may fetch him a lot of wickets. Shamsi is likely to be the top wicket-taker for South Africa.
Date -19 jUly 2021
Time –20:30 IST / 15:00 GMT
Venue –The Village – Dublin, Ireland
Winner –South Africa
IRE vs SA Match Toss Prediction
The wicket is brilliant for batting. However, most teams prefer chasing in T20Is thus team that wins the toss should field.
IRE vs SA Pitch Report
The surface is pretty flat and we are expecting a lot of runs to be scored on this wicket.
The weather will be cloudy but there is no threat of rain.
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
Andrew Balbirnie (c), Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Harry Tector, Shane Getkate, George Dockrell, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Simi Singh, Mark Adair, Craig Young, Joshua Little
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
Quinton de Kock (wk), Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorious, George Linde, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi
IRE vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Paul Stirling, Rassie van der Dussen (VC), Andrew Balbirnie, Janneman Malan
- All Rounder:Dwaine Pretorius, George Dockrell
- Wicket Keeper:Quinton de Kock (C)
- Bowler:Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Joshua Little