Ireland Vs Canada T20 Prediction
- Canada sat top of Group B after two wins from their opening two games, level on points with Ireland who have two wins and one defeat.
- Canada opened with big wins against Jersey and Nigeria, with Nitish Kumar in excellent batting form and Dillon Heyliger starring with the ball.
- Ireland beat Hong Kong first up but suffered a surprise loss to the UAE, from which they bounced back well to beat in-form Oman last time out – Gareth Delany hammering 89* from 49 balls in a 35-run win.
Date- Oct 23, 2019
Time-15:40:00, GMT +5:3
Venue- Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
IRE vs CAN Toss Prediction
Canada won the toss and successfully elected to bat first last time out, and batting first is likely to be the order of the day again.
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
- Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Gary Wilson (c, wk), Mark Adair, Lorcan Tucker, Stuart Thompson, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, David Delany
Canada Predicted Playing 11
- Rodrigo Thomas, Navneet Dhaliwal (c), Nitish Kumar, Nicholas Kirton, Ravinderpal Singh, Hamza Tariq (wk), Dillon Heyliger, Abraash Khan, Saad bin Zafar, Nikhil Dutta, Jeremy Gordon