Ireland Vs Bangladesh 6th ODI Prediction
- Ireland are yet to register a win in the series while Bangladesh have momentum on their side with back-to-back wins over West Indies.
- Ireland have been below-par in the bowling department and their senior members like Rankin and Dockrell will have to be at their best.
- Bangladesh are already in the final while Ireland have nothing to lose now and playing fearless cricket might just work in their favor.
Date – May 15, 2019
venue – 15:15:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Clontarf Cricket Club Ground – Dublin, Ireland
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
- Paul Stirling, James McCollum, Andrew Balbirnie, William Porterfield (c), Kevin O’Brien, Mark Adair, Gary Wilson (wk), George Dockrell, Tim Murtagh, Joshua Little, Boyd Rankin
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mehidy Hasan, Abu Jayed, Mustafizur Rahman