India vs West Indies 1st T20 Prediction
- West Indies have lost eight of their last nine T20 internationals and are coming on the back of a series loss to Afghanistan.
- India have won six of their last eight T20Is and have beaten the Windies in each of the previous six encounters in the format.
- West Indies have a few explosive batsmen in their side like Lewis, Simmons and Pollard who can bat India out of the game.
Date – Dec 06, 2019
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad, India
Winner – India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Shimron Hetmyer, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Kesrick Williams, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh
IND vs WI 1st T20 Dream11 Team