India Vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 Prediction
- India can wrap up a series win against Sri Lanka in Pune, as their T20 series enters its final leg with India holding a 1-0 lead.
- After the first match was washed out, India chased 143 to win the second game – KL Rahul’s excellent T20 form continuing as he top-scored in a seven-wicket win.
- India are looking for a third T20i series win in a row, while Sri Lanka have now lost their last four matches in the format.
Date- Jan 10, 2020
Time-19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune, India
Winner – India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Perera (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga (c), Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara
IND vs SL 3rd T20 Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|KL Rahul (c)||Washington Sundar||Kusal Perera||Jasprit Bumrah|
|Virat Kohli (vc)||Dasun Shanaka||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Shikhar Dhawan||Wanindu Hasaranga|
|Avishka Fernando||Shardul Thakur|