India vs South Africa 1st ODI Match Prediction
- India suffered a 0-3 whitewash against New Zealand while South Africa are coming off a 3-0 series sweep over Australia.
- India have beaten South Africa seven times in their last eight encounters against them in the game’s fifty-over format.
- South Africa are without one of their bowling mainstays in Kagiso Rabada which means a weakened pace attack.
Date- 12 march 2020
Time- 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- HPCA Stadium – Dharamshala, India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock (c/wk), JJ Smuts, Faf du Plessis, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, George Linde, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi
IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
- Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Heinrich Klaasen
- All Rounder:Ravindra Jadeja (vc)
- Wicket Keeper:KL Rahul (c), Quinton de Kock
- Bowler:Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi