India Vs New Zealand Warm-Up Match, Prediction
- India thrashed the Black Caps 4-1 in the five-match ODI series when they recently toured New Zealand earlier this year in January-February.
- New Zealand defeated England in their last two ODIs at this ground while India suffered a heavy 180-run loss to Pakistan here last time.
- India have a lot of firepower in their bowling attack while New Zealand rely heavily on Trent Bout to provide the early breakthroughs.
Date – 25 May 2019
Time – 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Kennington Oval – London, England
winner – INDIA
India Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli (c), Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kedar Jadhav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Lokesh Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tim Southee, Martin Guptill, Colin de Grandhomme, Colin Munro, Trent Boult, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi, James Neesham, Matt Henry, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell