India Vs New Zealand match Prediction
- Securing convincing victories against South Africa and defending champions Australia would have boosted the confidence of the Indian team.
- Trent Boult tormented the Indian batsmen in the warm-up game and he could again put pressure on them by picking up a few early wickets.
- India’s batting has looked impressive so far but the loss of Shikhar Dhawan will now put additional pressure on Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli.
Date – Jun 13, 2019
Time – 15.00 pm GMT +5.30
Venue- Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
Winner – India
Trent Bridge generally offers excellent batting conditions. However, the moisture in the pitch due to overnight showers will excite the seam bowlers. Also, the outfield may not be too fast.
India Predicted Playing 11
- Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Vijay Shankar/Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult