India vs England 2nd ODI Match Prediction
- Shikhar Dhawan agonisingly fell 2 runs short of his 18th ODI century in the first game, finishing with 98 from 106 balls. It’s the second time in five innings that he’s been dismissed very close to triple figures in this format, back in January 2020 he made 96 against Australia in Rajkot.
- India’s bowling was excellent in the first ODI. It featured Prasidh Krishna who took 4-54 on his debut and combined with fellow debutant Krunal Pandya’s 31-ball unbeaten 58, the new boys grasped their opportunity with both hands. It will be interesting to see if they can back up these performances in this game.
- For England, Ben Stokes and Sam Curran were economical with the ball in the last game but Jonny Bairstow was the only batsman to make a significant score. His 66-ball 96 was his highest score in international cricket in India and his second successive half-century score in India in this format.
Date -26 march 2021
Time -13:30, GMT +5:30
Venue -Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune, India
IND vs ENG Toss Prediction
Eoin Morgan won the toss in Tuesday’s game but asking India to bat first didn’t make much of a difference in the final result. We expect whichever captain who wins the toss to elect to field.
There was something in the pitch for the spin bowlers but it favoured the seam up bowlers who returned the best figures. Mark Wood’s express pace only saw the ball fly to the boundary at great speed, we expect a similar pitch for this game.
Sunny throughout. The game will start with a temperature of 37 before peaking at 38 degrees.
India Predicted Playing 11
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c) , Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna
England Predicted Playing 11
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes, Eoin Morgan (c) , Jos Buttler (wk), Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
IND vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Virat Kohli (c) , Jonny Bairstow, Shikhar Dhawan
- All Rounder:Ben Stokes, Hardik Pandya
- Wicket Keeper:Jos Buttler, KL Rahul
- Bowler:Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Bhuveshwar Kumar