India Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20 Prediction
- Bangladesh claimed their first ever T20i win against India in the opening game of this series – chasing 149 to win by seven wickets in Delhi, despite struggling to train in the post-Diwali air pollution.
- Mushfiqur Rahim was their star man, hitting 60* as the Tigers put news of Shakib-al-Hasan’s ban behind them to earn an eye-catching win.
- India remain favourites to win this series (dependent on the weather wrought by Cyclone Maha), however, and are expected to hit back as Rohit Sharma makes his 100th T20i appearance.
Date- 07 Nov 2019
Venue- Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Rajkot, India
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
IND vs BAN Toss Prediction
Bangladesh won the toss and correctly opted to field first in Delhi last time out. Rajkot is a batting wicket, however, and Rohit Sharma might want to get an early bat in should he win the toss this time.
IND vs BAN Weather Report
Cricket fans are currently cyclone watching in Gujarat, with Cyclone ‘Maya’ on its way. The cyclone is expected to make landfall the previous night, which would bring with it heavy rains and extreme stormy conditions.
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Liton Das, Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Aminul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain
IND vs BAN 2nd T20 Dream11 Team