India Vs Australia 5th ODI Match Prediction
- Australia have now gained plenty of momentum by registering convincing wins over India in the last two matches of the series.
- India have an impressive record at the Feroz Shah Kotla in the 50-over format; they have won 12 out of their 18 completed ODIs here.
- The Indian wrist-spin duo of Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal is likely to cause more problems for Australia at this ground.
Winner – India
IND vs AUS Toss Prediction
Just like the previous game, there is a good chance of dew settling in later on in the evening which will make it difficult for the bowlers to grip the wet ball. So even though the last three one-day internationals played at this ground have been won by the side batting first, the toss-winning skipper may still elect to bowl first.
India Predicted Playing 11
- Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey (wk), Jhye Richardson/Jason Behrendorff, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa