India Vs Australia 4th ODI Match Prediction
- India won the first two games of this series but Australia hit back last time to keep the series alive at 2-1 with two games to play.
- Virat Kohli hit 116 in the second ODI and followed that up with 123 in a losing cause last time out – his 40th and 41st ODI centuries.
- Usman Khawaja was Australia’s batting ace last time out, meanwhile – his first ODI century earning him the man-of-the-match award.
With a green wicket expected, it is likely the team winning the toss will field first – as both teams have done in each of the last two matches. Aaron Finch has won the toss twice, while Virat Kohli won it last time out.
Date – 10 march 2019
Time – 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Punjab Cricket Association – Mohali, India
Winner – INDIA
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Ambati Rayudu, Rishabh Pant, Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Peter Handscomb, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins