India Vs Australia 3rd ODI Match Prediction
- India lead 2-0 in this five-game ODI series after winning in Hyderabad and Nagpur in two relatively low scoring matches.
- Kedar Jadhav was man of the match in the first match, hitting an unbeaten 81 as India hit 240/4 in 48.2 overs to claim a six-wicket win.
- Virat Kohli’s 116 from 120 balls, in India’s total of 250 all out, stole the headlines in the second game – the captain’s 40th ODI century helping to seal an eight-run win.
Date – 08 march 2019
Time – 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – JSCA Intl Stadium Complex – Ranchi, India
winner – INDIA
IND vs AUS Toss Prediction
Australia have won both tosses so far, batting first and losing the first match and fielding first but losing the second. India are due a win, and may want to set a target again as they gear up for the World Cup.
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Peter Handscomb, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins