India Vs Australia 2nd ODI Match Prediction
- After losing both T20 internationals, India hit back in the first ODI with a six-wicket win to take an early lead in the series.
- Kedar Jadhav scored an unbeaten 81 from 87 balls as India won by six wickets, replying to Australia’s 236/7.
- This is the first ODI at the VCA Stadium since these two teams met in October 2017 – India won by seven wickets on that occasion, with Rohit Sharma smashing 125 from 109 balls.
After criticism for its low and slow wicket in the past the VCA Stadium pitch has offered a better more consistent bounce more.Australia won the toss and elected to bat first in the opening ODI, but the Nagpur pitch may be more conducive to bowling first.
Date– Mar 05, 2019
Time – 13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Vidarbha Cricket Ground – Nagpur, India
Winner – India
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Siddharth Kaul, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey, Peter Handscomb, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins